Apartments for Rent
Unfurnished Apartments for Rent
Note: The Housing Authority continues to receive regular patrols by the City Police Department.
Your rent can be calculated 1 of 3 ways:
1. 30% of adjusted gross income
2. Flat rent
3. Minimum rent
Flat rent amounts effective 01/01/2020
|Four bedroom-1 Toilet or 2 Toilets||$789.00/$787.00|
|Five bedroom- 2 toilets||
The bathrooms are brand new.
Current vacancies that we have available as of 05/12/2020
(1) 1 Bedroom on Addison Street
(1) 3 Bedroom on Scallan Street
(1) 3 Bedroom on Vettas Street
(1) 3 Bedroom on Denux Street
(1) 4 Bedroom and (1) 3 Bedroom on South Hillside Drive
(1) 3 Bedroom on Addison Street
(1) 3 Bedroom on Eddy Street
Consider living at the Marksville Housing Authority. Visit our office at 100 N Hillside Drive, Marksville, LA 71351 to see if you are eligible for these low-rents or fill out our application online.
WORKING FAMILIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
Applicants must be aware that a thorough screening process will be conducted which includes police record checks on all adult members of the household.